Uttar Pradesh PSC Veterinary Medical Officer Notification 2017 Apply online for Assistant Coach Vacancy
UPPSC Veterinary Medical Officer Recruitment 2017
We have good news for all the participants who are willing to do a job in UPPSC department. Here, in this article, we are going to share all the details related to the UPPSC Sports Officer Vacancy 2017 in the below section of the article. All the contenders can read out this article very carefully and then you can apply online for the UPPSC VMO Recruitment 2017 at main official website of UPPSC i.e. www.uppsc.up.nic.in. For getting more details regarding the upcoming vacancies, result, answer key etc so you can bookmark our page & stay in touch with us for further use.
Uttar Pradesh PSC VMO Recruitment 2017
The Uttar Pradesh Public Service Commission has invited the online application form for the Veterinary Medical Officer, Sports Officer, and Assistant Coach. The Uttar Pradesh Public Service Commission has published the 142 vacancies of the Veterinary Medical Officer, Sports Officer and Assistant Coach vacant posts. All the capable and eligible candidates can apply for the vacant post in the UPPSC Department. All the interested applicants can fill the application form of the UPPSC Veterinary Medical Officer Jobs 2017 on or before the last date that is 30th January 2017.
UPPSC Veterinary Medical Officer Vacancy 2017 Details
|Department||Uttar Pradesh Public Service Commission|
|Information About||UPPSC Veterinary Medical Officer Recruitment 2017|
|Name of the Available Post||Veterinary Medical Officer, Sports Officer, and Assistant Coach|
|Total No. of Posts||142|
|Category of Article||Recruitment 2017|
Eligibility Criteria for UPPSC Assistant Coach Vacancy 2017
Candidates can check all the details such as academic qualification, selection procedure, application form fee, relevant dates etc from here.
- For Veterinary Medical Officer Posts: Contenders must have a degree of Bachelor of Veterinary Science & Animal Husbandry from a University / a degree recognized by the Government as equivalent.
- For Assistant Coach Posts: Aspirants must have represented the University team in Inter-University tournament /represented the State school team in all India school tournament as a player & Diploma in Coaching from National Institute of Sports Patiala.
- For Sports Officer Posts: Applicants must have completed Graduation from any recognized University and represented state team in National Tournaments as a player. Diploma in training from National Institute of Sports, Patiala/its other centers as Kolkata, Gandhi Nagar/ Bangalore & 2 Years experience.
- Minimum age of the aspirants: 21 years.
- Maximum age limit of the aspirants: 40 years.
Age relaxation is applicable for all reserve category Applicants as per government rules and regulations.
Selection Procedure: Refer to Official Notification.
Application Form Fee:
- For Unreserved (General) and OBC Category Aspirants: Rs. 105/-
- For SC / ST Category Applicants: Rs. 65/-
- For PH Category Candidates: Rs. 25/ –
Important Dates for UPPSC Veterinary Medical Officer Vacancy 2017
|Commencing Date of Online Application Form||31st December 2016|
|Deadline Date of Online Application Form||30th January 2017|
How to Apply for the UPPSC Medical Officer Recruitment 2017
- Firstly, participants have to log on to the Uttar Pradesh Public Service Commission Official Website i.e. www.uppsc.up.nic.in.
- After that, find out the link of the UPPSC Veterinary Medical Officer Recruitment 2017 official advertisement & then open the link notification in the next web page.
- Firstly read out the Instructions very attentively from the official advertisement before apply for the vacant posts.
- Then, applicants can fill up the registration form with correct and valid details such as name, DOB etc.
- Attach all the scanned copy of the required credentials with the application form.
- Upload Signature & recent photograph.
- Then, click on the submit tab button and submit the application form with all the correct details.
- You must take the printout copy of the application form and keep the form safely for future use.
Here, we provided every little bit of information related to the UPPSC Veterinary Medical Officer Recruitment 2017 in the above article. All the eligible candidates should apply for the UPPSC Vacancy from the official website of the UPPSC department. If any contestant faces a problem while applying for the recruitment can comment in the comment box which is given at the end of this article we will help you as soon as possible. For more details, you can bookmark our page and stay connected with us.